The Ban Righ Centre community understands that for many mature women students taking courses online is a way to help fit academic work in among other responsibilities. Below are some resources that we believe might be helpful.
- Tip sheets—Writing Centre: http://sass.queensu.ca/writingcentre/tipsheets/
- Distance student—Writing Centre: http://sass.queensu.ca/writingcentre/distance-students/
- Dissertation calculator: http://library.queensu.ca/qlc/dissertation/
- Health and wellness: http://www.queensu.ca/studentaffairs/health-and-wellness
Join Our Community
- We welcome your participation either in person at our events or via email, Facebook or Skype.