There are several ways you can give…
1. Making a Gift to an existing operations or bursary fund
2. Making a Gift to the *new* Women in Science ’81 Bursary fund
3. Gifts in memory or honour – To give a gift “In Memory or in Honour”, you may send a cheque along with an instruction for us to the address below, or you may click the Donate Now button above and follow the prompts. You will have an opportunity to dedicate your gift on page 2 of the online giving form.
Would you like to designate your gift?
The Ban Righ Centre has two main areas of need: support for programs and services and emergency bursaries for students. We know that each of our donors has a special reason for giving and we offer heartfelt thanks for your support. A tax receipt will be issued for your gift.
Gifts for programs and services can be designated to any of the following:
- The Ban Righ Centre for mature women – gifts are used to support the Ban Righ Centre programs and services
- The Jean MacLean Fund – donations are added to the endowment and the annual interest payments are used to support Ban Righ Centre programs and services
- The Ellen O’Rourke Merrin Kitchen Fund – donations are added to the endowment and the annual interest payments are funds are used for kitchen operations and equipment
Gifts for bursaries can be designated to any of the following:
- Helen Bracken Anderson Bursary
- Joan Louise Arkett Bursary
- Eva Adeline Baker
- Elspeth Baugh Bursary
- Clara Farrell Brooke
- The Community Foundation of Kingston and Area
- Nancy Davies Bursary
- Bonnie Judge Memorial Bursary
- Jacqueline Hodgins Kelly Bursary
- Sherry Mackey Memorial Bursary
- Helen Mathers Bursary
- Dorothy Parnell Bursary
- Miriam Royce Bursary
- Van Duzer Emergency Fund
- John and Willy Van Gelderan Bursary
- OAM Webb Bursary
- Kay Wolstenholme Memorial Bursary
- The Women of the Class of Science ‘81 Bursary
If giving online, please type the name of the fund you wish to support into the “search for funds here” box. Thank you. All bursaries are given to mature women students who demonstrate financial need. The list of bursaries is impressive; the need is greater. We are very thankful for your continued support.
If you wish to send a gift by mail, please make a cheque payable to Queen’s University and post to: The Ban Righ Centre, 32 Bader Lane, Kingston, ON K7L 3N8. For further information, please call Carole Morrison (613) 533-6000 ext. 74931.